Saturday, October 28, 2017

Gel Plate and Stencil play

Do you have a Gel Plate? or two or three?  I have at least three different sizes and brought one out to play with today.  I forget I have them but they're very useful to make master boards which I then cut up for projects.  While pulling my prints I had too much paint on the GP so I grabbed a black canvas that was nearby to mop up the excess.  The colors were so vibrant that I placed a Prima stencil over my mess and used some white gesso to transfer a lovely face outline onto the canvas.  This is what happened.




A little Jane Davenport paint, a little Dina Wakley paint, a cute butterfly and a Washi tape eye and voila!

Thanks for allowing me to share my art with you and always thanks for stopping by!
Hugs ~ Renee

7 comments:

  1. You are so creative! Love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She shines against that black!! Another stunning project, my friend! The "eyes" have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As i have said on FB, I LOVE this gal! She is absolutely beautiful! I so wish I could watch you play art-maybe someday!
    Amazing, like you my friend!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete