Monday, March 6, 2017

Finnabair's new online class - Art Transformations

I thought I'd share a link with you today.  Finnabair is teaching her first online class called "Imagine" and it is as amazing as one would think it would be.  I used an old photograph of myself for this that I've always been fond of and created a self portrait using her techniques.  I cannot share the process with you but you can check out the class and site for yourself, if it interests you.


Most of us have tons of embellishments in our stash and this is a great way to use them up in a good way.  Finnabair recently released some wonderful waxes that can be employed to get an effect of lights and shadows with a blush of color.  It was really fun and I'm happy to learn how she does all those fantastic portraits of herself that I've seen in magazines and online.

There are other classes also offered on this new site that you might want to check out.

Hugs ~ Renee

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic canvas - looks like you had a fabulous time in the class!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! Your piece is gorgeous Renee! You are gorgeous Renee!!!
    When I opened my email, I was wondering who this stunning beauty was-did you model?You should have,still should!
    love to you,Jackie

    ReplyDelete