Thursday, January 5, 2017

Mixed Up Magazine is worth checking out!





Have you seen this new magazine, Mixed Up?  Editor Katy Leitch has really produced something truly astonishing!  I look forward to the first of every month when I can access this digital magazine, I'm a sucker for instant gratification.  Not only are the projects right on trend, from so many internationally known artists, but there are interactive tutorials that can be viewed with just a click.  I've never seen anything like this in the mixed media world.  I can also keep each issue in my computer, on my tablet and my phone and review it again at a later time without giving up valuable space in my studio.  The price makes it a real value.  It can only be accessed online and this can be done at Pocketmags.

I invite you to check it out.  This is the fourth issue and I'm pleased to say I have a piece of artwork featured on page 40.  If your ambition is to have your artwork published this year the submission guidelines are in the magazine and Katy is wonderful to work with.

I'd love to hear what you think of it and I'm sure Katy would as well.  Here's a link to the FB page.  Don't forget to check back here on Sunday to see who won the Somerset Studio Gallery issue!

As always, thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it!  Hugs ~ Renee

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this "heads-up" digital magazine review, Renee! And, congrats on being published in the fourth issue! I will check it out when I can catch some time in my traveling studio!! I would love to stop and see you as we head up the East Coast in the Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Kay, I would love to see you. Just email me as to when you're coming this way.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee! Congrats on your publishing!! You are here ,there and everywhere!heehee
    Mixed up is a cool magazine and happy to hear Katy is so nice to work with- keeping this one in mind!
    sending hugs! Jackie

    ReplyDelete