Friday, December 16, 2016

Drawing faces with a Jane Davenport stencil

I drew this face using one of Jane Davenport's face stencils.  This one is called "uptilted", then I just tangled free hand around her face with a Micron05 pen.  She'd be fun to color in, don't you think?




Queen of the Butterflies

I hope you're having a great week!  Don't forget to comment on the previous post for an opportunity to win Stampington's newest Coloring Studio workbook.  It is not just another coloring book, it offers so many articles on techniques and tips to improve your coloring skills.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Hugs~Renee

3 comments:

  1. LOVE her great hair! You are the queen of tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cool Renee!!
    I love her hair and those cool tendrils!
    hugs and snow for you! heehee
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blow me away. Taking stencils here and there and adding your spin is wonderful. This would be so fun to color.

    ReplyDelete