Monday, August 15, 2016

New issue of Craft Stamper magazine is now available

 I just received my complimentary issue of Craft Stamper magazine in the mail.  I'm amazed and grateful to have one of my cards published, it is my first time in this magazine.


Here is my card reflecting the colors in a four color challenge, they have challenges often, you can go to this link if you're interested in participating with a chance of being published.

I used Finnabair's stamp and several different stencils to get this result, all the instructions can be found in the latest issue of CS.

Thanks for sharing my joy!  Hugs ~ Renee

5 comments:

  1. It's a great card Renee! Amazed? I am not amazed that your great artwork was chosen to be published in yet another publication. They would be crazy not to choose your art! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing Renee! LOVE your 4 color card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being published here, Renee. As always, your talent is recognized in the world around you. You used a great stamp for the Fall color challenge. Well choroegraphed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rene! As always, this is fabulous and your color choice- just yummy!
    Congrats on being published!!
    hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete