Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Window

I find working in my journal to be comforting and calming.  How about you?  Does your art journal bring you a sense of serenity?  I am working in my small Dyan Reaveley journal today using Artistcellar stencils.  If you would like to see all the steps it took to do these pages just pop follow this link to the Artistcellar blog.  It is called The Window.  When one closes another opens, you just have to be patient.


Winter should be ending soon!  Just a few more weeks until spring is officially here.  Hugs ~ Renee

4 comments:

  1. She looks rather sad that particular window is closing. Love the impact the contrast of the yellows and teal have on your pages. I hope your move is moving along smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, Can I quote you on the end of winter? heehee
    She is just beautiful- love her golden hair- reminds me of the warmth of the sun!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The contrast of her hair and the teal. I think she's sick of the damn snow... but she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful and inspiration art, Renee, and I love it. You have gotten so good at drawing/painting/water coloring faces--but, why am I surprised? You approach new techniques with verve, and I applaud you. Off to check out the details!

    ReplyDelete