Friday, January 9, 2015

Take It Make It Challenge for January

We have a new Craft Stamper TIMI Challenge today for January 2015.  It is a very easy one this time, anything that includes rubber stamping.  It can't be any more simple than that.  I created a tag for today that can used in place of a card or it can be a book mark.


I started by stamping one of the stamps from Dyan Reaveley's collection called "Doodle Parts" in the foreground.  I made a mask of this on a piece of scratch paper, covered the initial stamped image, then stamped the woman, from Dyan Reaveley's "Strength",  in the background.



Now, I brought out my Memento markers and started coloring in my image and the foreground.



To finish up I added some lines from an Inkadinkado stamp, stamped the word Diva from Stampotiqe and distressed the edge with StazOn Spiced Chai.  The only thing left to do was add a red and white ribbon.


There you have it for today.  I will be giving you more information this month about a Blog Hop that will be starting on January 16th, 2015.  The give-away is AMAZING!  More on that later.  Hugs~ Renee

8 comments:

  1. WOW, this is dynamic and so unusual.
    Renee, hope the start of this new year is being kind to you and you have a lovely weekend.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beautiful Diva Renee .. love your style! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag, Renee! Great zesty colors, and I love the Diva stamp from Stampotique. Things are calming down a bit here, and I am ready to play with the TIMI challenge this month! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm digging her look Renee! She would also make a great Queen of Hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your work, I am very inspired by it.

    Thank you
    Jessica

    be sure to visit my blog too:
    http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an awesome job with your art piece, Great step by step too,

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cool. Such attitude, especially with your bold colors.

    ReplyDelete