Monday, May 21, 2012

Stampotique Challenge::Family

The Stampotique current challenge is a creation representing "Family".  This is a mother/child sort of card.  The mother is sharing all her wisdom with her young son and he hears every word of it!  Maybe in a perfect world......that's all I have to say about that.  I used the Blah, Blah stamp, Moth Fab, and that darling little Heart Boy.  I stamped them with Ranger's Black Archival ink.  Cut Moth out and popped her up with some foam glue dots.  Both images are colored in with Copics.  They were stamped onto a white panel that is edged with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink by Ranger and a little Rock Candy Distress Stickles rubbed on to the edge.  I matted the white panel onto black card stock and then onto patterned paper.  The entire panel is then glued onto a 5" by 7" blank white card.
Mother and Son

8 comments:

  1. Fab, fab card! I see the Mum speaks the same language as me! hehe.. Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge this week. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the way the mother speaks to her son ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, fantastic card, my daughter speaks to me like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! Fabulous! I'm sure that's what my kids hear every time I speak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute, love the image popped up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious! Love this... I think I sound just like her to my boys.

    ReplyDelete